The Best of the Best Brassback Bowies are here!
1970 Randall Made Knives Model 12-11″ Smithsonian “Heavy” Brassback Bowie!
Mint Condition out of the late Jack Crider collection.
Listed in Rhett Stidham’s 1991 “Green” Catalog and purchased by the late Grady McCotter
- Scarce Etched Logo O-1 Carbon Steel Blade
- Brass Strip across the blade spine
- Brass Double Hilt
- 5 Medium Width Red, White and Blue Spacers
- Stacked leather Handle
- Duralumin Butt Cap
- Maurice Johnson Rough Back Sheath with Correct Stone
- Nicest one that I have owned! (From my personal collection)
- $20.00 USPS Priority Mail Shipping