WWI era (1942-44) Hunter. This is the knife design which ultimately became the Model 3 after the war (1945). Early blade design and double pinned stag handle. (Sorry about the glare on the Bronze hilt and Brass pins)
- Double pinned Stag handle
- Bronze (not Brass) Slanted single hilt
- 5.5″ Old blade grind. (Not available after 1945)
- Heiser Riveted Wide Throat sheath with original stone
- As you can see, the knife was cleaned before I received it.
- It is finally beginning to take on a nice patina again.
- Not many of these around anymore!