Here is a very rare 1 of 60 made Randall Made Knives Model 12-6″ IX*L Bowie!
(Please refer to Bob Gaddis’ reference book, pages 273-74 for full information)
This is a seldom seen and rare opportunity to own an obscure piece of Randall history.
These knives were produced between 1963/1968 and produced in both 6″ and 10″ versions, with the 10″ having a larger production number. (I also have a 10″ version in stock)
- Model 12-6″ Special IX*L George Wostenholm & Son, Sheffield Blade
- Brass Single Hilt
- Traditional Five Red, White & Blue Spacer Design
- Stacked Leather Handle
- Duralumin Butt Cap
- Domed Stainless Steel Tang Nut
- Unused/Unsharpened/Mint Condition Knife
- Maurice Johnson Rough Back Sheath Marked “6”
- Grey Sharpening Stone in Pouch
- I purchased this from Gary Clinton a number of years ago (last 2 pics)
- FREE USPS Priority Mail Shipping within the USA
- PayPal Friends & Family payment or add 3% for Goods & Services