I’m listing some of my rare Vietnam Fighters out of my personal collection!
You will not find nicer knives of this caliber anywhere!
- Model 15 Airman. Early Vietnam era. (1964/65)
- Blade – 5 1/2″ stainless steel. Randall Made Knives Orlando, Fla. “low S”
- Hilt – Small double brass hilt, measures 2 7/16″ in width.
- Handle – Black micarta with un-lined wrist thong.
- Sheath – Johnson Split Back Roughback Model “C”
- Stone – Correct period yellow print Combination Crystolon.
- Condition – Near mint / unused / unsharpened.
- This is an extremely rare Randall in collector grade condition.