Once in a Lifetime Opportunity to own a piece of History!
Extremely Rare Pinned Hilt Randall Made Confederate Bowie!
Lots of “Firsts” with this old Bowie!
- 1953 was the first year of production for the Model 12 Bowie lineup!
- 1953 was also the introduction of “Brazed Lugged” Hilts!
- Also seen on occasion with the very earliest 1953 Bowies was the “Pinned Hilt” Whereby a Brass “pin”, actually a small diameter brass rod, was positioned in a hole drilled laterally through both the hilt and blade tang.
- Production began after the 1952 release of the Warner Bros. movie,
- “THE IRON MISTRESS”
- This was a turning point for Randall knife production!
- The “Brazed Lugs” and “Pinned Hilt” can clearly be seen in the photos!
- Also, another piece that was only available in 53/54, in the Moore sheath!
- This is a remarkable example of Clarence Moore’s Craftmanship!
- This is the first Randall Pinned Tang Bowie that I have owned, and likely will never have an opportunity to own another!
- $20.00 USPS Priority Mail Shipping on this one.
- PayPal Friends & Family payment to: email@example.com