ANOTHER INCREDIBLY RARE BO RANDALL SPECIAL CONSTRUCTION KNIFE!
This knife began it’s life as a WWII John EK Model 6 Fighting knife, which Bo Randall himself turned into a fine piece of artwork!
As per Bo Randall via the Original “Randall Answer Man” Pete Hamilton, Bo transformed “5 or 6” of these knives for John EK. I personally have never seen another one in over 30 years of collecting rare knives!
- Almost 7″ EK Model 6 blade. Serial #P 345.
- Brass single Randall hilt
- Seven spacers between handle and hilt.
- Sambar Stag pinned in place with a single brass pin.
- Unique contoured brass butt plate screwed into the hidden tang!
- Period correct leather fighting sheath is still with this piece.
- You can be the only kid on the block with one!
This would be an ideal mate to the 1913 Patton short sword posted earlier!
General Patton carried an EK knife on his side during the “Bay Of Pigs” conflict!