LONG TIME RANDALL MADE KNIVES EMPLOYEE WILL CALVIN “WC” PASS BOWIE!
Will Pass from Merritt Island, FL. started his knifemaking career at Randall Made Knives “new” shop in Orlando in 1950. After many years there, he left Randall to go on his own, and became one of the most accomplished knifemakers of his time until his untimely death in 1983.
- 9″ blade length.
- Modified Spanish Clip Design.
- (similar to the early Randall Made Thorpe Bowies)
- 14″ overall length
- Mirror Polished Blade
- Tapered Tang
- Coffin Shaped Handle
- Nickel/Silver Hilt
- Nickel/Silver Slanted Bolsters
- Nickel/Silver Escrutcheon Plate
- Nickel/Silver Scale Pins
- Perfect Polished Buffalo Horn Scales
- Black Double Keeper Strap Sheath
- Absolutely Perfect Condition!
- $25.00 USPS Priority Shipping!