Not many of these around in the wild, especially this nice! Corn Row Construction!
Nearly Impossible to find a nicer, more custom made sheath than this for your prized Smitty!
Here is a very interesting little Randall Made Knives Model 2-5″!
I believe this knife to be assembled by the legendary Tom Leschorn!
This knife dates to the 1968-70 timeframe.
- Randall Model 2-5″ Boot Knife
- O-1 Carbon Steel Blade
- Possibly Chrome Plated?
- Brass Double Hilt
- Single Black/Reddish Spacer each end
- Ironwood? Commando Shaped Handle
- Here is the kicker! Brass Pinned Butt Cap!
- Slanted and Concave Shaped Butt Cap!
- Maurice Johnson Roughback Sheath
- Free Priority Mail Shipping with PP/FF!
This gallery contains 12 photos.
Impossible to find! One of possibly two or three ever made! 1960’s Bo Randall Meat Clever Sheath! Made by Maurice Johnson! I am also adding photos of the knife this sheath fits below!
This gallery contains 8 photos.
Prices Vary…… 352-584-6695 or email@example.com
Johnny Johnson Smooth Back Sheath with a Unique Wrap Around Keeper Strap! $8.00 USPS Priority Mail Shipping!