Serial Number 102! Instant Collectors Item! Brand New In The Box!
ONE OF A KIND INCLUDING THE CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICATION! HURRY!
THE COA HAS BEEN LAMINATED FOR PROTECTION. CURRENTLY FRAMED.
SOMETHING YOU DON’T SEE EVERYDAY!
60+ YEARS OF PATINA TOO!
FOR THE RANDALL COLLECTOR WHO THINKS HE HAS EVERYTHING!
NOW YOU CAN HAVE EVERYTHING!
INCLUDES EVERYTHING SHOWN, INCLUDING PHOTOGRAPHS!
MANILA ENVELOPE IS THE CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY FROM TOM CLINTON/GRADY McCOTTER!
ANOTHER INCREDIBLY RARE BO RANDALL SPECIAL CONSTRUCTION KNIFE!
This knife began it’s life as a WWII John EK Model 6 Fighting knife, which Bo Randall himself turned into a fine piece of artwork!
As per Bo Randall via the Original “Randall Answer Man” Pete Hamilton, Bo transformed “5 or 6” of these knives for John EK. I personally have never seen another one in over 30 years of collecting rare knives!
- Almost 7″ EK Model 6 blade. Serial #P 345.
- Brass single Randall hilt
- Seven spacers between handle and hilt.
- Sambar Stag pinned in place with a single brass pin.
- Unique contoured brass butt plate screwed into the hidden tang!
- Period correct leather fighting sheath is still with this piece.
- You can be the only kid on the block with one!
This would be an ideal mate to the 1913 Patton short sword posted earlier!
General Patton carried an EK knife on his side during the “Bay Of Pigs” conflict!
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A ONE OF A KIND PIECE OF RANDALL HISTORY!
This is a Post~War custom by the Founding Father of the Randall Made Knives Empire!
Created from a Model 1913 Cavalry Sword, commonly referred to as the Patton Saber, Bo used the center section of the blade to acheive the desired length and width he desired to create this masterpiece.
- 13″ blade length which includes the blood groove.
- 4.25″ brass hilt in a unique forward angled shape.
- Sambar Stag Commando shaped handle pinned in place.
- The stag has a unique shape to incorporate the butt into it.
- The is nothing that is not unique about this rarity, PERIOD!
- As with most all one-off creations, there is no sheath available.
- Included is the Certificate of Authenticity which hammers home the knife’s rarity!
I have included pictures of two display cases in the Randall Museum which display both vintage sword blades that were to be used as future experimental projects for Bo Randall, as well as another display case with such re-purposed blades that were transformed into other works of art. Also, a few pics of this knife leaning on a tree on the Randall property in Orlando, Florida.
I will ship this in an aluminum hard case for protection for no extra charge.
This gallery contains 15 photos.
Gorgeous Sambar Stag CASE XX Razor’s Edge Pair of Knives! 5172 SSP Large Clasp Knife! 5111 1/2L SSP Cheetah! No Cracks or Chips on Handles! Just a gorgeous pair of knives! $6.95 USPS Priority Mail Shipping!
This gallery contains 12 photos.
Impossible to find! One of possibly two or three ever made! 1960’s Bo Randall Meat Clever Sheath! Made by Maurice Johnson! I am also adding photos of the knife this sheath fits below!
Here is a very interesting little Randall Made Knives Model 2-5″!
I believe this knife to be assembled by the legendary Tom Leschorn!
This knife dates to the 1968-70 timeframe.
- Randall Model 2-5″ Boot Knife
- O-1 Carbon Steel Blade
- Possibly Chrome Plated?
- Brass Double Hilt
- Single Black/Reddish Spacer each end
- Ironwood? Commando Shaped Handle
- Here is the kicker! Brass Pinned Butt Cap!
- Slanted and Concave Shaped Butt Cap!
- Maurice Johnson Roughback Sheath
- Free Priority Mail Shipping with PP/FF!