I’m not going to need to say a word…….lol
Ultra Collector Grade Tom Leschorn Randall Made Knives Bear Bowie!
Mint Knife From My Personal Collection!
- 1970’s Era Model 12-8″ Big Bear Bowie.
- O-1 Swedish Carbon Steel Blade
- Etched Randall Made Logo
- Brass Forward Curved Hilt
- Typical Leschorn Trademark Black & White Spacers
- Black Micarta Commando Shaped Handle
- Blank Brass Name Plate.
- Another Leschorn Trademark Pinned Brass Buttcap!
- Johnson Rough Back Sheath With Leg Thong
- Free Shipping in the Lower 48!
- A link has been provided if Goods & Services is desired
- (3% PayPal fees will be added to the total Amount)
Leschorn Bear Bowie
|Randall Made Knives Display Cabinet, shop issued 11/94, serial number 6.|
Outside dimensions as follows:
L: 15 5/8″, W: 4 5/8″, H: 25 1/2″
Inside dimensions as follows:
L: 11 7/8″, W: 2 5/8″, H: 19 3/8″
Length from shelf to the bottom is 12 1/8″.
The cabinet features a magnetic closure and is equipped with hardware ready for hanging.
If you’re a collector of Randall Made Knives and would like to proudly display your knives in home or office don’t miss out on this cabinet. I’d say these are pretty rare birds especially shop issued and signed by Gary Randall himself!
$25.00 USPS ground shipping to CONUS only. Sorry, no international sales. This item will be carefully packed and boxed and shipped promptly.
The sooner you buy it the better chance for Christmas delivery.
WOW! How About THIS Full Blown Custom Beauty!?!?
- Randall Made Knives Model 12-13″ Raymond Thorpe Bowie
- James Behring Jr. Customized!
- Brass Back on Blade Spine!
- Original Brass Lugged Hilt!
- Brass Sub-Hilt Added to Handle!
- Brass and Black Spacers Throughout!
- Fossil Walrus Ivory Tipped Handle!
- Handle Pinned to Tang!
- Full Blown Custom Mudbone Jones Scabbard!
- Completely Hand Made and Hand Tooled!
- $25.00 USPS Priority Mail Shipping
- PayPal Friends & Family Payment
- A PayPal Link Is Below for Goods & Services
- Cash, Checks and Money Orders are Welcome Also
- Early Colin Cox of Apopka, Florida Survival Knife!
- Seldom Seen With an Aluminum Handle & Skull Crusher!
- Stainless Steel Blade & Hilt!
- 5.5″ Blade Length. 11″ Overall Length.
- (Spots on the blade in pics are only wax)
- Menacing Saw Teeth on Blade Spine!
- Original “Cox Knives” Leather Sheath!
- $10.00 USPS Priority Mail Shipping.
Mint, New Randall Made Knives Model 12-6″ Little Bear Bowie:
THIS KNIFE IS LOADED WITH EXTRA COST OPTIONS!
- 6″ Stainless Steel Blade.
- Thumb notches forward of hilt.
- Flat top nickel silver single hilt,
- Aluminum and black spacers.
- Nice stag, even all around, dark brown/black color.
- ,Aluminum crows beak butt cap,
- Black no-hone sheath.
- Blade has never been in sheath.
- $15.00 USPS Priority Mail Shipping
RMK Model 5-5″ Camp Knife.
Optional Stainless Steel Blade.
Optional Green Micarta Handle.
As New Condition with original packaging!
$13.00 USPS Priority Mail Shipping.
Randall Made Knives Model 4-7″ set up as a Fighting Knife!
Grey Cerekote 7″ Carbon Steel blade with a razor sharp edge!
Model 1 style fighting hilt. Stacked leather handle. Butt cap with thong hole.
$15.00 USPS Priority Mail Shipping.
This gallery contains 10 photos.
Here is a rare opportunity to own a piece of U.S. Army 75th Ranger History! Previously owned by LT. A.I. RASKIN RRC (Regimental Reconnaissance Company) of The U.S. ARMY’s 75th RANGERS REGIMENT! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regimental_Reconnaissance_Company This is a Mid 80’s Randall Made … Continue reading
Randall Made Knives Model 14 Attack with a Plugged Bolt Hole Handle!
Extremely Scarce to find one in this condition!
This knife dates to the mid-60’s Vietnam Era!
Large Harness Riveted Split Back Sheath!
$20.00 USPS Priority Mail Shipping!