This is about as collectible as it gets! Once in a lifetime opportunity to own!
Included with this is a hand written letter by Bo Randall himself, speaking about personal information, including Gary Randall!
Randall Made Knives Model 12-6″ Little Bear Bowie from Bo Randall’s “Samples”!
Purchased by a personal friend of the Randall family, and a sailor aboard the USS ENTERPRIZE!
I have owned this piece for many years as one of my “I’m never going to sell” knives!
- 1969 Vintage Model 12-6″ Little Bear Bowie
- Swedish O-1 Carbon Steel Blade
- Brass Single Hilt
- Unique for 1969 All Red Spacers~!
- Black Micarta Handle/Standard Shape
- Brass Butt Cap
- Unique Pinned Butt Cap!
- This knife is a solid year before the presumed date of pinned butt caps by the “experts”!
- Correct Maurice Johnson Rough Back Sheath and Sharpening Stone
- This is an as new, unused, unsharpened package!
- I will include the custom shadow box display for additional shipping!