A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A ONE OF A KIND PIECE OF RANDALL HISTORY!
This is a Post~War custom by the Founding Father of the Randall Made Knives Empire!
Created from a Model 1913 Cavalry Sword, commonly referred to as the Patton Saber, Bo used the center section of the blade to acheive the desired length and width he desired to create this masterpiece.
- 13″ blade length which includes the blood groove.
- 4.25″ brass hilt in a unique forward angled shape.
- Sambar Stag Commando shaped handle pinned in place.
- The stag has a unique shape to incorporate the butt into it.
- The is nothing that is not unique about this rarity, PERIOD!
- As with most all one-off creations, there is no sheath available.
- Included is the Certificate of Authenticity which hammers home the knife’s rarity!
I have included pictures of two display cases in the Randall Museum which display both vintage sword blades that were to be used as future experimental projects for Bo Randall, as well as another display case with such re-purposed blades that were transformed into other works of art. Also, a few pics of this knife leaning on a tree on the Randall property in Orlando, Florida.
I will ship this in an aluminum hard case for protection for no extra charge.
Dear Bill … do you will sell it to me ?
Best regards … Heinz
Heinz, I have sent numerous e-mails already but no reply.
I have this problem every time.